Also Known as: The Black Knight, The Nationalist, "Jumpscare Fucker"
Vessel: Henka Visæ
Deadhead is a member of the Collective. He is seen wearing a skull mask and a hoodie. The chess piece he represents is the Black Knight. ♞
Not much is known about Deadhead, aside from the fact that he seemed to be stalking Sebastian Kraus. The Observer claims that Deadhead was among the Collective before he was.
When the Observer was asked about Deadhead's mask on Noah's Formspring, he confirmed that it was a possession of Deadhead's vessel.
Deadhead had been appearing in Milo's dreams since an early age and on November 11th, 1996 Milo was taken to an Order meeting by his mother, Mary (who had told him that it was a book club meeting.) A man that had the same mask as Deadhead was present in the meeting, according to Milo the Order drank his blood and sung a prayer.
The name Deadhead comes from the German word, "Totenkopf", or "death's head". The Totenkopf is symbolized by a skull and was used by the the Nazi SS and Luftwaffe, further connecting Deadhead with Nazi Germany.
- Appears in the Collective group shot, as well as at the end of HAPPYBIRTHDAY.
- During the final frame of HAPPYBIRTHDAY the words "auf wiedersehen", German for "goodbye", appear in his mouth.
- Described by the Observer as "thenationalist" during the tweets from the Valentine's Day Livestream.
- Appears briefly in DEATHTRAPEXODUS.
- He sits down with Milo and answers three of Milo's questions in the journal entry "boat". He also refers to himself as "Henka", confirming his identity to be Henka Visæ.
- Deadhead's vessel was confirmed to be Henka Visæ in Milo's journal entry, "boat".
- There is not much information known about Deadhead. Current speculation is that he is a Nazi, due to his stalking Sebastian in the World War II era, as well the German text and his description as "thenationalist"
- He possibly is the Overseer from "The Order", as both feature masks and robes with lines, also, The Collective may "affect" or "alter" some things, like the mask.
- It is possible that Deadhead is the "conman" Noah mentions in the blogspot post about Milo's journal, as the area Deadhead appears in DEATHTRAPEXODUS looks reminiscent to that of a jail cell.