Future Noah Maxwell (born November 11, 1991) is Noah Maxwell from either the future or an alternate timeline when Noah was enslaved by the Collective and forced to live within their realm for an undetermined amount of time.
Prolonged exposure to the Collective's influence seems to have permanently changed Future Noah for good, as his personality is drastically different from the current Noah's, and he also has ownership of several items that the current Noah has yet to find. These items include, but are likely not limited to:
- A box of old raisins
- The remains of what appears to be a dead bird (which is later consumed by Future Noah)
- A Nazi Blade
- Some old rags (later given to Noah after Future Noah cuts his hand)
- Sebastian's Journal
- A bottle of water
- A can of Spam
- A stick of gum
- & possibly Milo's Journal
It should be noted that although they are both alternate versions of him, Future Noah and Firebrand are not considered to be the same entity.
Future Noah, unlike his past self, is often seen in a quite jovial mood. He also appears to be quite sociopathic in nature, dismissing many of his past self's comments and is willing to verbally and physically attack Noah out of pure malice. Future Noah is also implied to consume small dead animals such as birds for nourishment, much to the disgust of his past self.
Because Future Noah was once where Noah is currently, he knows what events will come into play. However, Future Noah's memory is somewhat distorted, as he does not remember everything that his future self had done before him. He appears to have the ability to teleport, but it is unknown if he is able to do so willingly or not.
- Fortunes (He appears in a few of the frames.)
- DEATHTRAPEXODUS (He appears at the boardwalk and the end of the video, where he says "Looking forward to it" in reverse.also at 1:28 hes possibly the one weilding The Nazi Blade standing behind the figure who might be current Noah.also at 5:48 we can see him creepily staring & smiling at the camera,it might be him because of the hair. )
- Crawlspace (He appears in the final frame of the video.)
- Sisyphus (He runs into Noah, where he shows off several of his possessions, attacks Noah with a Nazi Blade, and mocks him as he tries to roll a five or an eight.)