As part of The SCRINIARII Code, the second page of the "East Coast Assembly Manifest" was revealed. It contained some details about Henka Visæ. According to the manifest, Henka Visæ was an "Archvassal" of The Order, was 70 years and 11 months old at the time, is male, had 'no designated chapter', is a German citizen born in Hamburg, has blue eyes, has blood type O-, and in the section "Notable Markers", he is described as having a "hunchback".
It was revealed by Scriniarii on the TribeTwelve Discord channel that Henka Visæ was the captain of the boat that capsized when Noah was a child.
As talked about in Milo's journal, on November 11th, 1996 Milo was taken by Mary to an Order meeting where according to Milo they drank his blood and sung a prayer. In the meeting there was a man wearing a mask similar to Deadheads, someone Milo had been seeing in his dreams. Later in the "boat" entry of Milo's journal, Milo is taken to another meeting. There he talks to the man wearing the Deadhead mask who tells Milo that the Administrator is a god and that he needs to take the book Karl has. After the conversation is done the man tells Milo to call him Henka, confirming that Henka Visæ is Deadhead's vessel.
- When the Overseer says that Henka Visæ was "no longer with us", it was not clear whether he actually died of old age or was taken by the Administrator or the Collective.
- If Henka Visæ was alive in 2018, he would be 103 years old.
Notes & Speculation Edit
- The fact that Visæ was born in Germany raises the possibility that he was involved with "The Event" that occurred in World War II, the Journal, or perhaps even with Deadhead or Karl Maxwell.
- Henka Visæ is an almost perfect anagram of the name Kevin Haas.
- Henka Visæ may be Deadhead's vessel, if the man wearing the Deadhead-like mask in the Order meeting of November 11th, 1996 was in fact Henka it would add massive plausibility to this theory. This theory was confirmed to be correct in the "boat" entry of Milo's journal.