[Note: Given that this is a "Collective" video, there are no spoken words to transcribe; below is the text that appears in the video in chronological order.]
[Fade in on an aerial shot of what appear to be clouds. The image is black and grey, in the same style as previous Collective videos. Rather than the usual shaking and sharp cutting, the Observer's text does not shake, and instead "fades" in and out.]
THE GAME IS OVER
THANKS FOR PLAYING
WE RELEASE YOU
YOU ARE FREE NOW
[Sharp cut to the next line, accompanied by a loud electronic shriek. The Observer's text now cuts and shakes as normal.]
HA HA HA
[Cut to the Observer laughing, followed by footage of an MRI scan of a brain.]
HUMORING YOUR INTELLIGENCE
IS VERY STIMULATING
[Cut to footage of a clock ticking backwards from midnight.]
BUT GUESS WHAT?
TIMES UP BITCH
[Cut to footage of an eye being held open.]
NOW LETS SEE
WHAT YOU HAVE FOR US?
[Pause. Cut to shot of foam dripping out of someone's mouth.]
[Cut to shot of the Observer shaking his head.]
[Cut to footage of masked figures turning toward the camera.]
WE ALL COUNTED ON YOU
[Cut to the Observer rubbing his hands together.]
YOUR SAGA ENDS HERE
[Cut to underwater footage of somebody apparently being drowned.]
IT HAS BEEN FUN
[Cut to the Observer's face, motionless.]
I HATE TO SEE YOU GO
IVE TAKEN QUITE A FANCY TO YOU
[Cut to the Observer running his hand over Noah's sleeping face.]
[Cut to satellite footage of the Earth rotating.]
THERE ARE INNUMERABLE CANDIDATES
[Cut to a shot moving down a long hallway full of doors.]
AND INNUMERABLE SESSIONS
[Cut to the Observer, but he's looking around.]
YOU WILL NOW BECOME
[The transmission cuts to static, Firebrand gaining control. The new footage opens on a shot of Firebrand grinning. It then fades in to a still shot of a body of water.]
Noah. I am Firebrand of the Collective.
I've managed to cut him off for now.
I'm speaking to you now through a brief window of clarity.
It's taking me a lot of strength to relay this information to you and I only have a small window of time to do it, so heed these words.
Your grandfather possesses the journal of Sebastian Kraus along with some other items in an old ammunition box.
Whoever possesses this augmented tome is protected from our wrath because it contains [redacted] The blade is [redacted]
You must protect it at all costs. Do not let it fall into the hands of the Collective, or it's all over.
Once you have the relic, you must also find Mary Asher's safe. It's very important that you find it. Inside is Ro[redacted]
When the time comes to send the journal to Robert, you'll know. Just remember, I'm here to help you.
Milo will send you his journal. I will make sure of that.
Never give up. Never stop until you win. You can do this, we can do this. You may not know me yet, but you need to trust me.
I know what needs to be done. After all, I'm your best friend. We a[redacted]
Please forgive me for the omitted text. I'm unable to relay certain information because the Administrator will not allow it, but I've always been there for you.
I've been inserting hidden messages in some of your videos for a while now. And don't you remember that special quote, the one from your childhood?
"The truth lies within. The river's flow is where it begins. When the dawn breaks the soul awakens."
It is more meaningful than you know, but I have no time to explain. The Observer will now try to transport you to our realm, but I will attempt to redirect you elsewhere.
Then, I will go back [redacted] stable time loop. The Collective [redacted] and form paradoxes that result in [redacted]
[redacted] our own saviors and enslavers. [redacted] can command this realm, and us as extensions [redacted]
So the game isn't over, Noah. I'm on your side. Together, we can destroy the [redacted] I have seen the [redacted] and it is beautiful.
[The Observer regains control. Cut to a shot of his face shouting angrily.]
SHUT THE FUCK UP
HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS
HE HAS NO PERMISSION TO INTERCEPT MY PRIVATE BROADCAST
[Cut to the Observer's face, motionless.]
IGNORE THAT FOOL
[Cut to footage of a swirling tunnel. Static appears briefly, the Observer reappearing, fidgeting nervously.]
IT SEEMS THAT HE HAS JUST TORN A HOLE IN YOUR DIMENSION
THIS IS RUINING EVERYTHING
WE CANNOT TAKE YOU NOW
YOU WILL STILL JOIN US
SOONER OR LATER
IT IS YOUR DESTINY
YOU ARE SAFE FOR NOW
WE ARE NOT AMUSED
[A series of eyes appear. Cut to the journal, hanging by a strap, slowly turning.]
RETURN THE JOURNAL TO US
AND THIS CAN ALL END
BUT IF YOU DO NOT
INSANITY WILL RULE YOUR MIND
DO YOU KNOW WHATS WORSE THAN KNOWING WHEN THE CLOCK STOPS?
[The final shot is accompanied by a high-pitched audio shriek.]
- Firebrand says in the middle of the video: "When the time comes to send the journal to Robert, you'll know". Robert is mentioned by John Fletcher being Milo's father.
- The description is a text encoded in Base64, decoded it reads:
- This video was posted initially as a private video to the TribeTwelve YouTube account by someone other than Noah during his 11/11/12 livestream. Presumably it was intended to "intercept" the livestream, as implied by the title, in a similar fashion to the INTERRUPTION video from the 8/29/11 stream, though only the audio was played during the livestream, presumably due to technical difficulties.
- Much of the video is in the same style as other Observer videos, however from 2:09 to 3:32, the "speaker" is changed to Firebrand, implying that Firebrand has interrupted Observer's "broadcast", marking the first time that Firebrand has openly "communicated" with Noah. It reveals a great deal about Firebrand, and the contents imply that he is a friend from Noah's past who desires to help Noah, against the intent of the Collective.
- The songs that are reversed (In order) are:
- Chariots of Fire (Vangelis) From 0:00 to 0:53
- State of The Art (Gotye) From 0:55 to 2:06
- The Devil is in the Details (Boards of Canada) From 2:08 to 3:32
- The Other Side (Pendulum) From 3:32 to 4:21
The part played from The Other Side is:
Shit is coming down, coming down, coming, coming down...
Come down to the other side
Come with us through the gates of hell
We will drag you from where you are
To where you belong.
Possible Meanings for Redacted Messages
- "Whoever possesses this augmented tome is protected from our wrath because it contains [redacted] The blade is [redacted]"
- The blade is real and was owned by Sebastian, but then went into the hands of Prebrand.
- "Once you have the relic, you must also find Mary Asher's safe. It's very important that you find it. Inside is Ro[redacted] When the time comes to send the journal to Robert, you'll know. Just remember, I'm here to help you."
- Could either mean "Robert's journal" or "Robert". The safe could either contain a relic important to Robert or some way of contacting or reaching Robert himself.
- "I know what needs to be done. After all, I'm your best friend. We a[redacted]"
- "Then, I will go back [redacted] stable time loop. The Collective [redacted] and form paradoxes that result in [redacted]"
- The first redaction may mean "go back and create a" stable time loop.
- No guesses yet on how the Collective forms paradoxes, or what benefit they derive from it. This statement seems to confirm, however, that forming or mending stable time loops counteracts the Collective's plans.
- "[redacted] our own saviors and enslavers. [redacted] can command this realm, and us as extensions [redacted]"
- First redaction easily translates to "We are".
- The second could either be "we", "we alone", the Administrator", or "the Collective".
- The third is the most vague. Could mean "save it", "destroy it", "end it", or something else entirely.
- "So the game isn't over, Noah. I'm on your side. Together, we can destroy the [redacted] I have seen the [redacted] and it is beautiful."
- First redaction likely means "the Collective" or "the Administrator".
- Second redaction easily translates to "end". The phrase "seen the end and it is beautiful" is an oft-repeated phrase to begin with.